Pitchmen with Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan Premieres April 15
The new reality show Pitchmen starring infomercial legends Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan premiere tomorrow, Wednesday April 15, at 10PM on the Discovery Channel. This program will follow Mays and “Sully” as they evaluate products presented to them by various inventors. Learn more at the Discovery Channel website.
This is not Mays and Sullivan’s first on-air collaboration. These two pitch men united their forces in the Omni Dual Saw infomercial, which is being aired currently:
- Is a Sped Up Chipmunk Voice the Next Billy Mays?
- Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan to Star in Reality TV Show?
- Pitchman Contest: Marc Gill, Anthony Sullivan, and Beau Rials Face Off
- Is AJ Khubani Trying to Become the Next Billy Mays?
- Has-Been Celebrities, The Surreal Life, Infomercials, and Miss Cleo
- Billy Mays Uses a Quick Chop to Bust a Move on Vince Offer's Slap Chop
- Bored with Life? MoTato and Boardwalk Tater Tornado Offer Relief from Your Inauthentic Existence
- Infomercial Madness: Tony Little, Matthew Lesko, and Anthony Sullivan Shill for MSN
8 Responses to “Pitchmen with Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan Premieres April 15”
Comment by Emilin8r on April 14, 2009 at 6:52 pm
Comment by Francois Tremblay on April 15, 2009 at 1:45 pm
Comment by Emilin8r on April 16, 2009 at 6:53 pm
Comment by Mark on April 18, 2009 at 4:05 am
Comment by Scott Mercer on April 21, 2009 at 3:36 am
Comment by cc on April 29, 2009 at 10:46 pm
Comment by lance bunton on May 2, 2009 at 11:04 pm
Comment by Josh Einstein on May 14, 2009 at 10:41 pm